All course bookings are subject to the following terms.
For Three-Day Courses
- Registrants who cancel fourteen (14) or more days prior to the training date incur a £100 cancellation fee to cover administration costs, with the remainder of the course fee being refunded.
- Registrants who cancel less than fourteen (14) days prior to the scheduled training date will be charged 100% of the course fees.
- Non-attendance without notice incurs the full fee, except in circumstances of exceptional difficulty.
For One-Day Courses
- Registrants who cancel fourteen (14) days or more days prior to the training date, will be charged a cancellation fee of £35. The remainder of the course fee will be refunded.
- Registrants who cancel fourteen (14) days or less prior to the training date will be charged 100% of the course fee.
- Non-attendance without notice incurs the full fee.
Please note that CBS reserves the right to cancel courses due to low registrations, or for any other reason. In such an event course fees may be transferred to another course on a mutually convenient date without charge or will be returned in full and no additional financial obligation will be accepted. Should cancellation become necessary, CBS will notify registrants wherever possible at least one week prior to the start date.
In exceptional circumstances a booking may be transferred to a third party at which time an administration charge (between £25 and £250, depending on the course cost and other factors) will become payable.
In some circumstances cancelled places incurring a fee can be transferred to a future course, subject to availability.
As a small business, in order to ensure we have sufficient resources available to continually improve and provide our training and services, it is our standard practice and policy to ask clients to pay by:
- Bank transfer in advance or,
- Where a payment plan has been agreed, by monthly direct debit prior to delivery of the course or any work.
Liability to Pay
You will be responsible to pay our fees regardless of whether you expect to recover some or all of our fees from a third party. You will, nonetheless, be responsible to meet our charges for acting for you.
If your company or business is unable to meet its liability in respect of our outstanding fees as and when they fall due then the company’s directors or business owners would be personally, jointly and severally liable in respect of our outstanding fees.
Late Payment: Payment and Interest
Course fees are payable prior to the training or upon receipt of an invoice. We reserve the right to charge interest on late paid invoices at the current 8% above bank base rates or the applicable rate at the time of default under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. We also reserve the right to claim compensation and recovery costs arising from late payment under section 5A of the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.