A one-day course that helps to identify core personal and professional values and how they relate to the difficulties you are facing. It is an interactive learning session. Each participant leaves with clarity about their authentic core personal and professional values and an action plan for aligning them.
Live online events
06 Feb 20241 day, 9:30 AM GMT - 5:00 PM GMT
21 May 20241 day, 9:30 AM BST - 5:00 PM BST
02 Oct 20241 day, 9:30 AM BST - 5:00 PM BST
Core Values are drivers and motivators. When we are living and working in alignment with our values we are effective, productive and clear. When any of our values are compromised we feel dissatisfied. Values drive every behaviour and every interaction, including those which have unintended consequences.
Goals & Intended Outcomes
- Clarity on core personal and professional values
- Increased awareness of how personal and professional values interact
- Increased awareness of how values play out in practice/workplace
- Values definitions
- Examples of core personal and professional values
- Eliciting core personal and professional values
- Assessing and grading values as they are currently experienced
- Action planning and implementing learning
- Conversations with the trainer
- Group discussion
- Working in pairs
When The Course Is Helpful
This course is for practitioners who are involved in a disciplinary or regulatory process who wish to consider core personal and professional values and how they relate to the issues of concern, career, and working environment.
The course is for anyone who has completed a three-day course with us.
Our Values in Practice course can also be commissioned by organisations as part of preventative or remedial processes.