For anyone who has completed one of our three-day course this 1-day session helps you to maintain professionalism, through a reflective and challenging space, with a small group of peers. It can be taken multiple times as part of a longer-term programme. This is an opportunity to review your PDP, make any course corrections needed, review commitments and check your current situation against the domains of professionalism.
Live online events
- 30 Sep 20211 day, 9:00 AM BST - 5:30 PM BST
- 12 Oct 20211 day, 9:00 AM BST - 5:30 PM BST
- 25 Nov 20211 day, 9:00 AM GMT - 5:30 PM GMT
- 14 Dec 20211 day, 9:00 AM GMT - 5:30 PM GMT
The course takes the principles from the three-day courses (responsibility, accountability, powerful action) and opens a space for reviewing and furthering the commitments made there.
Goals & Intended Outcomes
- To identify areas for development.
- To expand understanding of issues of concern.
- To review professionalism.
- Self-Assessment of progress in risk reduction
- Identification of areas for further work
- Conversations with the facilitator
- Planning and next steps
- Pre-course exercise
- Conversations with the trainer
- Group discussion
- Assessment of progress
- Working in pairs
- Self-development board game
- Resetting goals
When The Course Is Helpful
If you gained from your participation in one of our 3-day courses and would like to continue those conversations this course is for you. The course functions as a review and update session and as such, it can be taken multiple times and can be used as part of longer-term needs to restore practice.